Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ah, Nicki!

DSC_0033

Jess, Vivienne, Suki and Mia have taken Lanie's premeditated arrival with ease and happiness, Nicki hasn't been doing well.

She's been quite angry at me for getting her another sister. She replied, " Why? Why is this? You got Mia and look now! I have to share everything. It's horrible. Your horrible! "

That was the last time I talked to Nicki. She's been locking herself in her room for the past few days. Mia is fine with this behavior, as she is that type of person. It isn't a usual thing to have Nicki behave this way.

I really hope she sees the light soon. I still need to explain that I wouldn't have gotten her without Jess', Vivienne's and Suki's permission that she wouldn't have ever been bought.

~ Anara

No comments:

Post a Comment